Friday, 15 September 2017

Lifeu

Well, Hello.
Apparently I feel like writing again. I kinda miss having someone to talk to, to love me, to know my stories. But I guess there's no one for me...
Screw all that thoughts.
These past few months, there's nothing much good things happened to me. It just that one of my dreams came true. I met HIGHLIGHT a.k.a BEAST. Though we were far from each other but I kinda saw them with my own eyes, performing on the stage. Sad that there was no Hyunseung but I am so freaking glad that I could make it. I could be there that night. I met Teen Top, BTOB, APink, B1A4 and Victon. It was a blast night.
Anyway, can this sad feeling go away? I am so not appreciate this right now.
To my future, if you were there, please hold tight. I am trying to find you but it is not easy. I don't know who you are, but I hope you'll come and find me. I'll wait for you.  Let's keep trying to find each other okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

heyyy