Wednesday, 11 January 2017

2017

I'm back again after months living my life and dont even have time to visit this sacred site lol. Apparently, its 2017 already guys. But still... no new year new me. For the past months, there were several main things that broke my heart. It was disaster and once, I went to class with the worst eye bag ever. The reason was... Hyunseung left Beast. I cried my eyes out, my heart shattered into pieces because of him leaving my ultimate group. Even till now, its still hard for me to move on, to start stanning Beast again. Scratch that, Beast is no longer Beast for now because they still in discussion about the name with Cube. And one more thing, Beast establishes their own company, Around US Entertainment! I couldn't be prouder than now but it still left me brokenhearted knowing Hyunseung is not with them and he renewed his contract with Cube. So, what left for now is Troublemaker comeback. Pretty please.... I want TM comeback!
I dont really know how to sum up about my life in 2016, it was a hella roller coaster ride for sure. But clearly, nothing involves love here lmao. Just a crush that I had and it subsided after knowing he had a girlfriend. So for now, my heart is fine. Just having problem with kpop thinggy. Oh yeah, kinda forgot to mention that I am a hardcore kpopper now. I cant leave for now, since none wants to save me lol.

Ah, my cats..... talking about them, they blessed my whole year in 2016 and I hope for the same for many years after this. I have Junnie, Oked, Bobby, Jebat and Tuah in the house~ My Baby left our home and we could not find her everywhere. I hope she's living her life beautifully and someone took care of her.We also had Bingo and Kiko but they died because of virus. I lost 12 kittens last year because of the damn virus. Freaking hell. They were also some that we gave to people which are a lot, almost 20+ kittens. I hope they are doing well too~

I dont know what more to write, I really lost my touch in writing I guess (never been there actually lmao). I just hope for the best in 2017, achieving my to do list :)

Hoping to excel my last paper tomorrow, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

heyyy